LCA+ Curriculum Intent
The LCA+ curriculum aims to create:
- learners who know more and remember more than the national curriculum and the examination and testing content and specification require;
- engaged learners who are developing better moral, physical, spiritual, emotional and social habits and dispositions;
- fluent and confident writers and readers;
- purposeful learners able to use numeracy and critical thinking skills to ask questions and solve problems;
- passionate learners who know how they learn and who love to learn.
Reception Curriculum Overview
Year One Curriculum Overview
Year Two Curriculum Overview
EYFS Long Term Planning
Phonics and Reading Scheme
We use a system called Read Write Inc to develop pupils' phonological skills.
We use the Read Write Inc. Phonics Book Bag Books, supplemented by many well-known reading resources to develop reading skills.
If you would like to find out more about the curriculum please look at our Curriculum Policy or contact the school with your query using the Contact Us page.