Our challenging, broad and age appropriate curriculum aims to create:
- Purposeful, keen learners who make very good progress and achieve excellence
- Confident and happy individuals able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives
- Responsible citizens who can make a positive contribution to society.
Year 7 Curriculum Overview
Year 8 Curriculum Overview
Year 9 Curriculum Overview
Year 10 Curriculum Overview
Year 11 Curriculum Overview
The middle school diploma
The Middle School Diploma is awarded to pupils at the end of Year 9 on the basis of their achievement, progress and participation over three years (Years 7-9).
The objectives of the Diploma are:
- to recognise achievement, progress and participation for pupils in Years 7 to 9.
- to develop and encourage the traits of PPC: Purpose Passion and Challenge in our pupils.
- to create a fitting moment of conclusion and transition for Year 9 pupils.
The diploma is individually presented at an awards event in the Summer Term of Year 9. The diploma is awarded at three levels: Maxima cum laude (the highest praise), Cum laude (with praise) and Pass. Pupils who do not meet all criteria of the Pass level will not receive an award.
To read more about the Middle School Diploma and the requirements for each level of the award, please click here.
Key Stage 4 Courses
Click to download Key Stage 4 Courses 2019-20.
If you would like to find out more about the curriculum please look at our Curriculum Policy or contact the school with your query using the Contact Us page.