LCA+ Curriculum Intent
The LCA+ curriculum aims to create:
- learners who know more and remember more than the national curriculum and the examination and testing content and specification require;
- engaged learners who are developing better moral, physical, spiritual, emotional and social habits and dispositions;
- fluent and confident writers and readers;
- purposeful learners able to use numeracy and critical thinking skills to ask questions and solve problems;
- passionate learners who know how they learn and who love to learn.
Year 12 Curriculum Overview
Year 13 Curriculum Overview
Further details about the post 16 curriculum and programme in the Sixth Form (including qualifications) can also be found in the Sixth Form Admissions Information booklet here.
If you would like to find out more about the curriculum please look at our Curriculum Policy or contact the school with your query using the Contact Us page.