LCA+ Curriculum Intent
The LCA+ curriculum aims to create:
- learners who know more and remember more than the national curriculum and the examination and testing content and specification require;
- engaged learners who are developing better moral, physical, spiritual, emotional and social habits and dispositions;
- fluent and confident writers and readers;
- purposeful learners able to use numeracy and critical thinking skills to ask questions and solve problems;
- passionate learners who know how they learn and who love to learn.
Year 9 Key stage 4 options
Please click here to download the 2022-23 KS4 Options Booklet for Y9 pupils
Key Stage 4 Courses
Click to download Key Stage 4 Courses 2021-22.